INSPIRATION STUDIOS INC.
Last modified: December 17, 2017
In this policy we describe the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use our website (the “Site”) and our practices for collecting, using, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age and you are not allowed to use the Site or provide information on it if you are under 13 years of age. If we learn we have received personal information from or about a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, including your name, email address, street address, phone number, date of birth, emergency contact information, credit card information, or other details to help us provide you with a better experience.
How We Collect Information From You
We collect information from you in two ways:
• First, directly from you when you provide it to us, such as entering your information when you sign up for an account.
• Second, we collect generic information about your usage and equipment automatically as you navigate through the Site, such as usage details.
We do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To develop, provide, and improve the Site and its services to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To provide you with notices about your account.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing.
• To notify you about changes to the Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
• To our affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• To third party contractors to analyze Site performance and user behavior and/or to improve the Site.
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
We have implemented multiple measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access. These include, but are not limited to, the use of encryption via SSL technology, regular scans of our website for malware and security vulnerabilities, limiting the number of people allowed access to personal information, and ensuring that all transactions are processed through a PCI compliant payment gateway provider.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone and be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Third Party Links
The Site may contain links that lead to other websites, and the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices, content, and/or activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Site and welcome any feedback about these external websites.